It is Quincy University’s pleasure to continue its educational partnership with Quincy Notre Dame High School. As you may already know, the substance of this collaboration is to provide dual credit courses to qualified Quincy Notre Dame students. This type of dual credit arrangement enables students, while still in high school, to gain college credit for certain courses that target specific collegiate-level learning outcomes.
The following courses will be offered during the 2020-2021 academic year through the Quincy University/Quincy Notre Dame dual credit partnership:
- Life Sciences (BIO 111-Fall through Spring)
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking (COM 101-offered each semester)
- Introduction to Psychology (PSY 100-offered each semester) Spring 2021 online
- United States History I and II (HIS 111-Fall and HIS 112-Spring) Spring 2021 online
- Personal Finance (BUS 219-Spring) Spring 2021 online
Please use legal name in application.
Providing your social security number ensures complete accuracy in pulling your records when you request them.
To make it possible for the maximum number of qualified Quincy Notre Dame students to take advantage of these course offerings, Quincy University has agreed to offer them at a substantially reduced tuition rate of $180.00 per credit hour, and the following regulations apply:
- Payment can be made online with electronic check, credit, or debit card through my.quincy.edu or can be turned in to Student Financial Services.
- Spring 2021 payment is due January 20, 2021 by 5:00 P.M.
- Payment must be received in full to be officially enrolled in the course.
- No late registrations will be accepted.
- Students cannot retroactively ask for dual credit after the course is completed.
- Please include the student’s social security number and birthdate, so that the Business Office can generate a 1098T tax form for your filing purposes.
- After the first registration, you will be able to bypass the website to register and pay on my.quincy.edu for any proceeding semesters.
We are pleased about the opportunity dual credit affords two educational institutions in the Diocese of Springfield to promote quality learning experiences for our Catholic population. If you have questions about dual credit courses, please contact Rebecca Vester in the Quincy University Registrar’s Office at 217-228-5280.
The form below will need to be filled out by the student. The information on the form is the student's information for our database and transcripts. Also, the information will be used to create their QU account. Once the form has been filled out you will receive an email with your Quincy University login information.