Dear Sacred Heart-Griffin High School Parents:
It is Quincy University’s pleasure to continue its educational partnership with Sacred Heart- Griffin High School. As you may already know, the substance of this collaboration is to provide university transcripting for English IV to qualified Sacred Heart-Griffin students. This type of dual credit arrangement enables students, while still in high school, to gain college credit for certain courses that target specific collegiate-level learning outcomes.
During the 2021-2022 academic year, the QU-SHG program will offer college credit for English IV (British Literature I). The cost of registering for this course with Quincy University is $225.00.
- Payment is due on Friday, September 24, 2021.
- Payment is required before we can officially enroll your student in the course.
- Payment can be made online with electronic check, credit, or debit card through my.quincy.edu (once student has filled out the dual credit enrollment application below for the course, IT will send the student login information for access to my.quincy.edu)
- No late registrations will be accepted.
- Students cannot retroactively ask for dual credit after the course is completed.
- Please include the student’s social security number and birthdate, so the Business Office can generate a 1098T tax form for your filing purposes.
- The Request for Transcripts Form for the 2021-2022 school year can be found at www.quincy.edu/transcript. You can fill this form out and email it to email@example.com and we will get the transcript sent out for you.
If you have specific questions about dual credit courses, please contact Rebecca Vester in the Quincy University Registrar’s Office at 217-228-5280.